For that past few months i have been feeling like i have to urinate A LOT. usually i dont even have to go and going pee does not stop this feeling. When i pee it doesnt hurt at all, and my pee looks normal and i dont smell anything. I am also a male if this helps. The feeling comes and goes and im not sure if this is just in my head or if this is a serious problem. Could someone please help me out? I will be going to the doc soon, but would like to know a little bit of whats going on before hand.

one of 2 things! Either you have a UTI - which I don't think so, because it doesn't burn or smell! OR your prostate is enlarged! When you are urninating does it kind of squirt out in burts, not a long urnination time?

when i actually have to pee it doesnt go in bursts. It comes out in a normal stream. Can you have an enlarged prostate at any age?

Usually you are supposed to be checked every year after 40, but when you are dealing with such a sensitive and fine tube like your urethra, it could be a kink or damage, or even a bladder infection, Either way get a check up with your doctor! Do you ingest lots of caffeine?

i'm about 20 years away from that appt. now that you say damage i did have surgery on my leg and a cath was used. I had thought maybe that could have happened. could that be the problem and if so wouldnt it have healed within the past few months? Not large amounts a soda every once in a while but thats about it.

Actually you might have something Watson!! ;-) It is more than likely about a possible infection inside your urethra! So either way you need to get it checked out! You are definitely too young for your prostate - BUT that said it's always best to rule this out! So get a check up and let me know OK? Good luck and health!