I have never been able to drink and it frustrates me. I'm 17 and so I've been invited to some parties before but I'm always the only one not drunk so I don't enjoy myself when Im there lol..

The first time I tried to drink at a sleepover, it was like a breezer so it had like 2% alcohol in it, and it made me gag abit and I couldn't finish it; I thought over time I might get used to it but I never have :/ whenever I *smell* vodka or gin it makes me feel ill. My friends don't understand because they say vodka tastes like water, but it doesn't for me. I had a sip of vodka once and I threw up xD and it's such an effort to drink alcohol, I can always tell if there's a small amount because I feel reluctant to drink it straight away.

Anyways I just want to experience getting drunk, only because everyone else at a party is completely drunk and I just sit there. Because it's hard to have fun being the only sober person >.< and it's a push for me to get tipsy, and one time I got tipsy I started throwing up violently for ages. I hate it :(

There is no possible way you could be alergic to alcohol. The smell is a bit woo-ing and may smell weird but i dont think its possible. The smell isnt the best and sometimes, you could gag. Totally normal.

Thankyou for the reply and thats good
I read on the internet about alcohol allergies and it made me worried lol

if u wanna feel tips u should smoke hookah its kinda the same felling

You ABSOLUTELY can be allergic to alcohol do not listen to that guy. You're 17 and I'm warning you right now you have a physical allergy to alcohol that has 80% of developing into full blow alcoholism if you are not careful. Be honest, is there alcoholism in your family?

Alcoholism is a disease (genetic)- an allergy, it's nothing to be ashamed of. If you couldn't eat peanuts, would you force yourself to eat them???

You're 17 so you're probably not going to listen to me but I suggest you be careful. I'm 100% confident that if you don't listen to me, you will be sitting in jail, rehab or divorce court someday remembering this post.

you seem to have the words 'allergy' and 'addiction' confused;