I HAD AND ABORTION A WEEK AGO AND I HAVE NOT SEEN MY PERIOD YET.BUT I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX LIK 3DAYS AFTER ABORTION.MY BOY FRIEND SAID HE DID PULL OUT BUT I THINK SOME LILTLE SPERM GOT IN ME.I DRANK NORVELO WHICH I THINK IS A STRONG BIRTH CONTROL PILL.BUT I AM STILL SCARED.IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT I HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT AGAIN.PLSS I NEED YOUR ANSWERS.

you told that you didnt see any period till now what kind of abortion you had surgical? or medical? it depends on that and having sex in the span of two weeks after abortion causes infection dont do it please because it hurts after some days (happened to me) and if you had an surgical abortion and didnt see your periods till now then i wont be worried because same thing happened in my case i had an surgical abortion and after 12 days i got my period in between i had sex with my boyfriend and he did ejaculated in me but nothing happened dont worry nothing will happen next time use a latex condom

Why would you get an abortion just to turn around and have unprotected sex? USE A CONDOM!!!!!

thanks a lot.........i wil be carefull next time

yea.........the issue is my boyfriend dint even know i was pregnant,so went for the abortion without his consent.I was scared and dint have a reason not to make love that day.

that was ok next time use a condom that keeps away from innfections