hello,i had unprotected sex on my graduation night which was june 05,2013...some days i felt dizzy,had diarrhea,felt to vomit but did'nt and had found out i was pregnant...however i didnt know what to do,me and my boyfriend was so confuse,he said he didnt believe in abortion and which ever decision i choose he'll always be here,my parents on the other hand forced me into doing the abortion which i didnt want to do...when i went to do the abortion the doctor said i was 4 weeks pregnant,i had a surgical abortion and right after i was bleeding for three weeks and took two type of pills.however,right after the 3 week bleeding i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend i felt the symptoms i checked to see if i was pregnant and i wasnt...on september 8 2013,my period ended and i had unprotected sex that same day and he ejected in me,i felt the symptoms of pregnancy and my tummy seem to look pointy but my period came again in october but it was light and i didnt felt much pain like i should,until this day my period is suppose to come November 5th 2013,which is 2morrow and i still haven't taken a test because am scared it might say negative when i want it to be positive..  am worried if it comes i cant get pregnant..do you think i can get pregnant again.

Hi NR,

Are you trying to get pregnant?

First off, just because you have sex it does not mean you'll get pregnant.  It can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive.  So just because you had sex on Sept. 8 it is no guarantee of pregnancy.

The odds are about 1 in 5 that you'd get pregnant when everything is "perfect."  That means you had sex when you are near peak fertility.

The abortion should have no lasting effects on your fertility.

Why are you having unprotected sex?  If you got pregnant once, yes it is so possible to be again.  I understand i cant judge you, but seriously why risk another little life. When condoms are sold everywhere.

hi. just let you know about what happen to me,i have two months pregnant and know i dont know what im gonna do because im scared of my parent if they know what is happening to me they will kill me 

Honey, if your last abortion caused you pain, here's a number you can call for a group that helps with post abortive situations 1-866-482-5433