HI IM 7 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I WOKE UP THIS SMORNING WENT TO THE BATHROOM LIKE ALWAYS. AND THERE WAS BLOOD IN MY POOP. WENT BACK TO BED AND WOKE UP 2 HOURS LATER AND THERE WAS MORE BLOOD IN MY POOP AND THE BOWL WAS COVERED. SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS OR IS IT NOTHING. NOW MY BUTT IS BLEEDING BUT IT DOES NOT HURT. PLEAS HELP ME THANK YOU BEAR.

I am having the same problem but I also have mucous along with the blood. I'm really getting nervous that there could be something wrong. It kind of sounds like hemorrhoids. You can have internal or external hemrrhoids and they cause blood in your stool. Sometimes they don't hurt and other times they do. I would go get checked out if I were you.

It is very common in pregnancy to develop 'piles'.... this can cause bleeding when passing stools, it can also be caused by sitting down alot, coughing alot and straining too much when passing excretion...

It can be internal or external and both are easily treated....

I'm 17 weeks pregnant I just went to the toliet for a poo and when I whiped there was a little bit of blood is this normal