My last normal cycle was May 14th, and my cycle is 24 days. I was late for 3 days, but today I started bleeding. It is a very, very light period, considering, my periods are usually very heavy the first day and then it lightens up, and its gone by the third day. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy, but the bleeding is throwing me off. I didn't have this with my daughter 5 years ago. Could this just be a light period or implantation? :o

[/list][/url]

And are you pregnant? I'm just curious ...

It sounds like you don't wanna be pregnant. Toward this, right now I'm doing my best to get pregnant :-) Just waiting for my ovaluation!

eliza wrote:

It sound that I am quoting my problem.Even I am late by 3 days but yesterday I started bleeding.it's very heavy bleeding on the 1st day but very less bleeding on the 2nd day whic.
I have all the symtoms of pregnancy but this bleeding made me upset.

With my second child I had a moderate to heavy bleeding for 3 days and light bleeding for 2 days (heavy enought to use a tampon for 5 days). I thought it was my period. However, a day after the bleeding stopped I took a pregnancy test because felt pregnant (throwing up, tired). I was trying to get pregnant after a miscariage two months prior. I did not expect the test to come up positive, but it did.
My doctor prescribed PROMETRIUM for the 1st trimester. Now I have a healthy 2 year old girl.

My point is...yes, you can have heavy bleeding (similiar to a mentraul cycle) and still be pregnant. However, my doctor informed me that it is very uncommon to have that type of bleeding and still be pregnant.
My doctor though t I was going to miscarry again. He assummed the heavy bleeding was my body miscarrying. But my HCG numbers keep going up.

Good luck to all of you trying to conceive.

I am experiencing the same.serum beta hcg is 0.02 miu/ml

How many days after you had sex when you took the pregnancy test?

I had heavy bleeding too about 5 days after sex and I bled for about 4 - 5 days, then it suddenly stopped. I've been having constant headaches (everyday and night) and on most days nausea and gas. In addition, I'm tired, fatigued, sleepy and weak. I thought it may have been the anemia and or I'm coming down with a cold or flu, but I'm not sure.

I took a home pregnancy test today cuz I just couldn't wait any longer and it was negative. It's been about two weeks since intercourse and a little over a week since my period. Is there any chance that I'm pregnant or could it be anemia or I'm coming down with a flu?

Please any advice is very much appreciated.

I have a similar situation... I was supposed to ovualte on 2/11 but now I'm not so sure...we were sexually active from 2/2-2/8 everyday unprotected, and I was scheduled to get my period on 2/26 but started spotting 3 days early. It was really weird then I bled a little heavier on 2/26 for like 2 days and it was so much lighter than my normal period. and it just stopped all of a sudden. Now I really feel pregnant, I already have 3 kids so it feels very similar, but I took a pregnancy test the day I was due a month ago and it was negative I believe..the second I saw the result I threw it out...
My question is do you count the day of your period starting the day you start spotting??? which means I ovulated earlier than I thought, and also that means I'm more late now than I thought...

I've never been pregnant before, so I don't really know what to expect to feel like.. but I've had a similar issue as far as the bleeding.. My cycle is about 30-31 days, and I started a little spotting on day 31, bled lightly for less than a day on day 32, and now it's nothing.. I'd love to be pregnant, but I don't want to be disappointed again.

i started bleeding moderately/heavily about 3 weeks after having sex. i wasnt expecting my period for another week or two, but had taken plan b after sex. is this too late to have implantation bleeding? is an early period a side effect of plan b?

right now im goin threw the same thing and dont know what to do ... i am starting to sleep alot and use the bathroom a lot dizzy spells and now im bleeding and not sure whats going on with me .im bleeding very very light and the color of it is very pinkish redish could i be pregnant.....can some one help me ....?