im 24 and i just got my period, but it was a weird period for me becauseusually im rushing to the bathroom to change my tampon, but this was light bleeding.. well the tampon some days didnt have huge amount of blood on it, but the next day it would.. this went on for about 6 days then my period started to go away.. but ive noticed now that im still bleeding and its been about a week and a half, i dont see blood in my urine, but when i wipe i see like purplish/brown blood but not red..

any suggestions?

Hi! You never reported if there were chances that you got pregnant or not. If you had unprotected sex and didn’t use any protection, you could have gotten pregnant and the bleeding you thought was your period could have been just some residual blood from the previous period that got out and the spotting you experienced now could be early pregnancy spotting that many women experience in their early pregnancies.

Another possible cause is that the spotting you experienced after your period was nothing to worry about because this sometimes just happens without a known cause.

Then, there could be a mild infection in the genital area or your period got a bit mixed up due to a cold, flu or who knows what!!!!

Now, if pregnancy is suspected, you could do a pregnancy test and check it out. If not, you could either wait your next period and see if it happens again or you could go straight to the gynecologist and see if something’s going on. That may be the best thing to do if some sort of infection occurred, so that you could treat it right away.

I had unprotected sex for the 1st time about 2 weeks ago! I bled the next day for 1 day only, i thought it was my period but then a couple days later I started bleeding heavily, its 11 days later and im still bleeding LIGHTLY! Could this be a sign of Pregnancy spotting OR Miscarraige? I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative!Somebody PLEASE give me some answers:0[/url]