I had sex a lot of times in one night pretty much the 2 days over a weekend with my partner. We used lube on 2 occasions but not for the rest! 

i could not have sex again as it was so sore! He is  above average and the entrance to my vagina felt really sore.

the next day I looked in the mirror, to find on one side was what looked like friction burn that you would get on your knee maybe, but it yellow/white layer over it (scab type of look) and a tiny one on the other side. I initially thought I have herpes although we have both been checked recently! I put some nappy rash cream on and slept without underwear.

after looking online I feel like it doesn't have a cluster or dots it's about the size of my pinky nail. 

When I get in the bath, I notice the white/yellow layer goes away or could potentially be wiped of with a flannel but is way to sore. It's really sore all the time and  burns when I pee. 

Is this his caused by the rough sex has anyone had this?