We never notice it during the actual intercourse but apparently sometimes after we've had sex my bf gets little cuts on his penis. It's usually a scab equivalent to that of mild rug burn, no pun intended. But this only happens 1 out of 5 times if you want a ratio. I don't understand it. Could it be because I'm not wet enough at those times? Or perhaps the angle? I've noticed that when it happens I get sore too, like a slight burning sensation. I think it might be because sometimes I'm not wet enough, and we go straight into it anyway. We usually have a couple of rounds as well, it's not just once (the sex I mean) I don't know if that helps.

Can anyone tell me if my suspicions are correct, or if they have an answer? Please help.

ALL OF THIS WAS CLEARED UP!!!! TOO DRY NO LUBE TO MUCH FRICTION IRRITATION!!!!!! WATER BASED LUBE AND LUBRICATED CONDOMS ARE THE SOLUTION!!!! ALLOW PENIS TIME TO HEAL :-)

I'm really glad to hear that you found the answer to your problems! I don't think too many people who are in eye disorders and diseases are going to be looking for this answer anyway but I was going to suggest that it was dryness that was causing the problem. Glad to hear everything is better now!

Yeah I accidently posted this in the wrong forum, i had to reword and repost in Sexual Health. And thank you :-)