Okay, my vagina opening is wide enough to fit a tampon, which i've done on many occasions however, anything larger than this and it doesnt seem to stretch anymore. 
The actual skin can stretch fine and does but at the opening is a small ride of bone. Once you reach past this bit of bone, inside the vagina it can stretch fine, it's just that one ridge, i can put my finger round it and hook it but I can't actually move the bone (obviously)
So my problem is just that when I come to having sex, nothing will fit. I think this bone is the pubic bone which is just sunk down too far. I can also feel it right behind my clitoris and urethra opening like everything has been squashed down into one small area. It doesnt come very far up on my front 'mound' but comes too far down underneath in my vaginal area.
Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this? What should I do?

the best advices is to vist ur gyno who can give u a good respond as to wats appening and what cause it

I experience this to but u just have to keep trying as the skin will stretch eventually ,my husband helped by pushing harder when we had sex. It will hurt as much as your first time but in the end it will be worth it :)

Hi ProblemChild96 I am experiencing the EXACT same problem as you regarding my genetalia. I'm extremely distraught since I absolutely have no clue about this distortion of my vagina. I have looked up pictures and my external genetalia do not match and I'm really scared to go to the doctors since I think they might pronounce that I only have a certain period to live or something. I have tried to reach our to teachers via email anonymously but they feel it's hard to give advice to an anonymous student so I ask of you, please if you know anything that could possibly be going on down there please let me know. I shall be forever thankful and NEVER forget it, as this amendment can take my life down a whole other path that I wpuld be looking forward to. Thank-you and stay strong Xoxo

Hi I commented down below. I feel so grateful that I can finally, after years of struggling and not knowing whats wrong with my vagina, I can turn to someone for help. Please do read my post, if I had any means of knowing your email I would try to contact you, but I really don't see how I can do that. I can just hope you read my post one day and help me and I'll try my best to help y ou since I don't know anyone with this similar situation you and i both seem to be facing. I truly wish you all the best in the future. Much love, Elena Roberts

Thank-you. I hope to receive feedback from you sooner rather than later :) *fingerscrossed* MY BEST CHANCE AT FIGURING THIS OUT= COUNTING ON YOU BUD :)

I also have the same problem, did anyone find out what this is or if there is a way to fix it??

I am in the exact same situation, also my bladder is very close to my vagina. I've been sexually active for over a year now and everytime we have sex it is a) difficult to get it in, b) uncomfortable. I dread having sex, which is stupid because i love him and so i think its starting to cause psychosexual problems. I'm desperate and really need to find a way to fix it, if anyone has a solution please let us know.

Hi! I'm in the same situation! I need some help, because I don't know what to do. I'm 18... I have no sexual life, I'm very afraid! How can I solve this problem? If you know something - let me know, please. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have just noticed this problem in myself and I don't know what to do .. the bone seems to be hanging more or bigger and sex is becoming painful .. help ....

Finger yourself once a day and use lube :)

Hi There.. I am also facing the same problem but my vagina is small. Please could someone find a solution for me. It would be a very big help for me. I am 20 and I haven't got my period since I was born.

I also have this exact issue, exactly as you described. I went to see my doctor who examined me. Apparently it is a normal variation of pelvic/pubic bone structure. It may be that you have a larger than average pelvis generally, or just a very 'wide' pubic bone that reaches further down than average. I've never had penetrative sex before but I am slightly concerned, though have been 'stretching' myself out over time which seems to have helped significantly. So many people tried to tell me I had vaginisumus. Nope, haha. I would highly recommend seeing your doctor for peace of mind, you can even get an x-wray to see exactly what is going on down there. Best of luck.

Hello there. I would suggest you do a simple self examination first. Lie on your back, reach down and 'hook' your finger around that ridge of bone with your right hand, and with the other hand reach around from your back and feel your coccyx. I am confident you will feel that the two bones are adequately far apart(definitely enough to fit a p nis at least =p). I am sure what you're experiencing is an ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT, ie your pelvis is forward tilted, which you are feeling as your coccyx being too far back and you pubic bone 'sunk down'. You can fix this with just some simple stretches done on the reg., there are a lot to choose from on the net. I hope I'm right! Goodluck! =)

I also experienced this. There's this bone on the vaginal opening that interferes. But that's pretty normal. Earlier I also used to think that it's because of this bone that I'm unable to have sex. But thats not the case. In the beginning, every girl faces some problems and pain having sex. Ask your partner to finger you for a few seconds before trying to put in the penis. It's perfectly normal.