omg i am 16 and i have had sex for the fist time and i'm kinda scared i don't know why because i used protection!! i think i'm just nervous because i didn't get to see the condom when he took it off but i did see him when he put it on but who know something could of been wrong with it thats why he didn't want me to see it!!! And every time i tell him a tummy hearts he always says you anin't pregnant are you? And you know what that can make a girl really wounder if u know what i mean!!

If had sex with a condom you should be safe, or if it scares you that bad maybe your not ready for sex. wait till you miss a period before you get scared and then your mind can mess with you thinking your pregnant. If you think so much that you are it well even give you all the symptoms too. I know its happened to me. Well good luck.