Hi, im 19 and i had sex for the first time with my boyfriend about a week and a half ago(saturday the 6th of feb) (21st day of my cycle) we used protection and he checked it afterwards and said everything was fine and it didnt break.. the monday after i started to feel very naucious.. i started to think of the worst possibilties.. i started to majorly stress myself out and immediately thought i was pregnant.. i was feeling sick for the rest of the week having nausea and the need to get sick which didnt help me stress less.. my period was due the following saturday (the 12th of feb) and it didnt come.. it is now the 16th and there is still no sign.. i took a test the day after the day i didnt get my period and it was negative so that calmed me down a bit and the nausea feeling went away completely at the start of this week so i feel fine now .. however now as i am not that stressed anymore i thought my period would come but still no sign.. should i be worried? i know the tests are not completely accurate if you take them only a week after you have sex but i thought since i missed my period that wouldnt matter.. does it?

p.s i should let you know that i was on the pill for about a year and came off it just in october (just before i met my boyfriend)
my periods were very irregular and the fake ones began to come within a week of eachother but my last one.. (that i got on the 16th of jan.) was a real period as it was like the ones i used to get before going on the pill.. before i went on the pill my periods were quite regular,,

Im very worried as i really do not want to be pregnant and thought i had taken the right precautions to prevent that.. can anyone help me?

I am not trying to be sexist, but the next comment will sound that way. Women stress over EVERYTHING until they find out they don't need to. So you are actually normal. If you used a condom you should be fine. If his sperm did not get inside you, then you can't be pregnant.

The pill regulates your period to a calendar and maintains that pretty accurate. Coming off the pill your body has to figure it out on its own again. This is why irregular periods go on for a while. The other symptoms could be the flu or other virus that is going around. You may have a slight touch of the virus or get the full version.

The test are pretty accurate. If you relax and lower your stress the period will probably come in the next day or so. Your body can actually work against you if you are too stressed.

Why did you come off the pill once you started with your boyfriend? I would think you would want to stay on the pill until you are ready to get pregnant.

no thank you for the honesty.. right okay so hopefully it will come soon..
it was actually by complete fluke that i met my boyfriend i had just finshed with the pill the day before i met him as it happened..
i first went on it when i was with my ex a year ago which i didnt even need to in the end, when we broke up i stayed on it but realised after a couple of months there was no point as i did not need to be on it and i had gained weight, so made the choice to come off it.. i am going back on it now again once i get what i need..

Thank you for the reply

No problem, you are welcome. The pill will also keep you regular schedule periods too. So enjoy the best of both benefits!