Hey everyone! My man and I are trying to get pregnant but its weird cause my period started on June 9th and finished on the 12th. We had sex on the 13th. Now I feel slight cramping in my lower stomach off and on, nausea feeling for two days for only bout an hour each day and I am peeing like its going outta style. My period is roughly around the same time every month but I only have three to four day periods, so could I actually be pregnant? It is now the 17th.

I was curious if you were pregnat, i am in the same boat same feelings so i was really curious..

My period ususaly lasts 3-4 days and sometimes i have it every 3 weeks insted of 4. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the day after my period and now its the day after so its too soon for me to tell....I've been asking alot of people and found out that it is quite possible to get pregnant the day after your period, and don't forget sperm can live for up to 3-5 days.