Hello, am 26yrs, i had testicular torsion of both testis, but i can erect, however at the point of orgasm, i see nothing only a about 0.5ml(small drop) of whitish fluid without a single spermatozoa. Is there any way, my stem cells can be developed into testis or use my parents' in anyway, please assist me, i need a biological child.

No, you can't use stem cells to regenerate organs at this point. The technology is just not there. I assume you lost both your testes due to bilateral torsion, which would make you infertile. Unfortunately, you can't have biological children of your own.

It sounds like you have your balls since you can get erect and shoot some semen out at ejaculation. If you have testicles then Dr.s can get sperm directly from a needle into your testicles drawing out sperm from deep inside your testicles and then use that small amount of sperm to impregnate a woman using assisted fertilization techniques in a lab to fertilize an egg with very few sperm. It costs a lot of money. But it can be done. Or Dr.s can suck more sperm out of your testicles with needles and then inject your semen close to the woman's uterus to increase the chances of impregnating her. This is way less cost to do and they can do this over and over again if you are tough and willing to get jabbed in your balls with needles to make babies.