Hi there. I have a weird problem. I am 28 years old. When I exercise or make love to my wife my right testicle pulls up into my body. When it happens it is very uncomfortable and I have to 'pop' it out before I can carry on.

Is this normal or is there something i can do about it?

No, that's not normal. That sounds like a hernia or something related. Go to the doctor and get it checked out.

My husband has this same problem. During any type of lovemaking, his right testicle just disapears up into his groin, usually several times. He descretely pushes it back into place and it doesn't slow him down a bit but he reacts quicky when it happens so I suspect it is uncomfortable. He has never commented about it so I hesitate to bring it up. We have been married 9 years and it happens every time we are together. Has anyone out there had this problem diagnosed?

Same thing here... im just 18 and its the left ball.... only wen i cum too. up it goes and i can feel it under the skin farther up. its not a hernia most likely unless it actually goes into your stomach cavity. otherwise its just going into the place where your balls are when you born... where they drop down from during puberty and stuff

It's so crazy, I seriously wish a doctor could tell us what it might be like give us 3 options instead of making us go into the hospital, spend all kinds of money I don't have (no insurance).

I am 37 and it's kinda scary. Only when I work out and have sex. My right testicle lifts up into the groin area and I need to pull it back down. It kinda hurts actually.

It's been like this since I was about 16 or so. Too scared to tell the docs. I think it also has affected my penis size. Some weeks I am full and looks great, hangs nice. other weeks seems no blood is going to him, he is so small and shriveled up. Takes forever to get hard and maintain an erection.

I have never been diagnosed with any disease, my blood pressure is so good. I do not do drugs or smoke. I love sex but wow, why does this have to happen to a guy that loves sex.

Please help me out here.

I know most are going to say "go see a doctor" but with 7+ billion people on this earth and so many with money, what did your doctor tell you. If you have the same problem that is....

Thank you.

Timothy.

i just had surgery wed.i feel ok.glad i got it done.my right testicle use to go up into me. surgery was painless.they put u out w general anestesia.

Hi just wondering what sort of surgery u had done? I had the problem with my right testical since I was14years old,I am 31 now. Right testical I pulls up most of the time and very tight &very uncomfortable,My right testical push right up 2 base of the penis & push the penis upwards?it looks so bad and embarssing it's very noticeble when I were pants..it's doin my head in its killin my life!i know it's sound very dramatic!I have been suffrering silience all this year. I had hernia done both of them about 5 years back.. Currently been diognist with very strong creamster reflex, spooke to one of urologist in London he mention possibles retracticle testicle! I am going to see him next week,, I was reading lot off it on line, the only possible surgery is probably is orchiopexy. Don't just gaussing in my head. I would really appreciate if u let me know what sort of surgery u had. Many many thanks..

Please keep us informed. This is very scary to me and would love to see what I can do to fix this issue.

Sometimes your balls can just go up into yourbody, there is about three places where your balls can reside.

My husband just went to the doctor for this very issue. We have been trying to get pregnant and he was worried it was affecting our ability to get pregnant. The doctor checked him and told him this is not normal. He has to have an ultrasound of the area to see if the scrotum sack is closed at the top to ensuring that the testy can not rise inside of his body. If your testy rises inside your body it kills the sperm and causes infertility issues. If his scrotum didn't close at development as it should have he will need surgery to fix the issue. It sounds like you have the same problem. Seriously go to your doctor.

What did they say bout having kids? Are u still able to?

i am 27 and have the same problem. i would like to know what surgery is avalible for this. As far as the fertility issue my wife is pregnant so i dont think that is really an issue.

My husband has the problem of it going up inside him many times when we are together. I was wondering if you ever found out what the issue was

people say hernia, people say go to the doctor. I say it happens to a lot of people and there's nothing to worry about.

1. Strong cremaster reflex.

2. Ascending testicle.

Look up these two things in on-line medical journals. The surgery for this is called "orchiopexy." It is not a simple surgery at all, esp. in adults. A guy is under general anesthesia, the surgeon makes an incision in the scrotum, extends the spermatic cord, and sews the testicle to the scrotum. If there is concern that the cremaster muscle is overactive, then they may remove that muscle or cut the nerves that control the cremaster reflex. Again, this isn't a simple surgery, although it isn't extremely rare, either.

Read about it in medical journals and books, if you want further information, or, better yet, ask a urologist.