Well, I was just going to bed, and as I got into bed, I felt a weird feeling from my testicles, so I reached down to see what was going on, and I think I felt my right testicle turn around 180 degrees, so I freaked and jumped up and then sat down at the computer, which is the closest place, and I don't feel any pain, but I'm really scared. Do you think I could have a tortion and the pain just hasn't started?

Yes, it could be, but hard to tell. One in every 8 men has a detached gubernaculum ligament in his scrotum that allows his testicles to rotate and fully leave his scrotum with no ill affects. 1 in 4000 males, usually 10 to 20s in age, but can at any age from infant to old age, will get testicular torsion. If your balls don't hurt and don't go numb like the blood flow is cut off, you'll probably be OK. Since its your balls at risk of dying, I'd go to the emergency room right away and get an ultrasound of your testis (an echo type of xray done on the outer skin of your scrotum, painless, inexpensive test). the ultrasound will show blood flow and if your testicles are in danger from a lack of blood flow. Dr.s will push real hard for you to get orchiopexy surgery right away (DR. cuts your nut sack wide open and then sews your balls into the sides and bottom of your scrotum to prevent both balls from ever twisting again) . But hold off and get the ultrasound first if no pain or numbness. Dr.s can manually untwist your testicles by hand and send you home all fine if the ultrasound shows good blood flow and no danger of testicle death. Mine twist up and untwist and I had my Dr.s teach me how to untwist them by myself now. Also a hot water bottle directly on your testicles will overheat them and make them drop way down and relaxed in your nut sack just like they do on hot days and restore the circulation and blood flow that way too.