I'm kinda freaked out, I had sex with my GF yesterday (without any protection; we both are STD-safe) & today she said that she got her periods. Yet I'm afraid, can she be pregnant?? Please help us out

Hi, the good news is your g/f is not at her most fertile right now so chances of her becoming pregnant are very very low but the bad news is yes she could still become pregnant as it was so close to her starting her period. Take a test in a few weeks to be sure she is ok which l think she will be, good luck hun though l doubt you will need it.

Thanks for your reply vickybea
You mentioned there might be a chance my GF can get pregnant, could you please tell me how much likely is it? Also, as you said she was close to starting her period when we had sex, does that mean she could get pregnant on the previous day of the day her period starts? We both are very tensed, I'd be grateful for your help

(btw i'm the author of this post, i just originally posted it without signing in)