Either use a condom or keep it zipped in your pants.
"is she pregnant?" Depends when it happened.
"Can my gf get pregnant?" possibly
If your sexual activity took place 2 days after her period ended, assuming a 28-day cycle and about a 5-day period, then it was unlikely to have been in her fertile days, so she is unlikely to get pregnant. However there is no guarantee that this cycle is regular! Your descriptions are rather vague!!
- "We were just fooling around" Doing what exactly?
- "after 2 days of her period" Starting or ending?
- "i was wet" with pre-ejaculatory fluid! (so "fooling around" was sexual activity!) Was she wet?
- "i put my penis outside her virgina" Was it inside previously? Where "outside" exactly?
- "for a few second" So what? It doesn't take for sperm to swim!
- "I had cum the last night before this and im sure i urine at least twice before we fOoling around" So residual semen was probably flushed out, but there could still be sperm in the fluid. Some men always do.
Did not put penis inside previously, outside i mean is virgina lips
OK ... So you've responded to points 2 & 4.
But to point 4: Where "outside" exactly? You said: "outside i mean is virgina lips"
- The vagina does not have lips; the vulva does. The lips protect the vagina
- There are two pairs of genital lips: inner, and outer.
- Depending which lips you mean affects the 'risk'.
- The wetness of the inner lips would increase the risk.
In the light of the limited information you submitted the likelihood of pregnancy seems very low.