I've done a bit of research and found that pre-cum doesn't actually contain cum. Only if you recently ejaculated. She got her period at the end of January, but hasn't gotten her period since. I know I shouldn't be extremely worried because its only been a week for her being late. but near the end of January I did rub my penis against her vagina I didn't enter. She told me she could feel something wet and I hadn't realized I had pre-cum on the tip. I dont remember much, but I do remember not entering, not having an orgasm the night I was with her. I do remember masturbating before I went over to her house, but I also think I went to the bathroom because It's a very long drive. I almost always go to the bathroom before I drive over to her house. I'm worried because she's been having stomach problems, dreams about pregnancy, and such. If anybody could give me input on what they think it would be awesome. Thanks.

Hi, its very hard to say whether you gf is pregnant or not but dreams and sore/cramping stomachs can be a sign of pregnancy. But you said you didnt cum, however there a very small quantities of sperm in semen and if they get in or around the vagina they can find their way into the fallopian tubes and get your gf pregnant. I wouldnt worry too much bur if your girlfriend experiences any more symptoms or misses her period, I would have her take a test. Hope this helps :)