Three days before my GF's period due date (27th december), we were fooling around and by mistake I ejaculated around her vagina. At that very moment we washed the semen. Now, unfortunately she has not had a period up till now. She is not having any pre menstrual symptoms as well.

She has been having 28 days regular periods in the past and never had any delays before. Also, for the last two weeks she has had severe cold for which she has been on oral medications. The medications were stopped on 27th itself.

Since the 24th we have been stressed out about the whole situation and do not know what to do.

A few question:

1) What are the chances that she is pregnant?
2) For how long shall we wait inorder to get a pregnancy test? We did on test on the start day of her period and it was negative.

Please help....

Thanks

Hi honey! As long as it wasn't inside her vagina you'll be fine! Also know that when a woman is ill her period can be TOTALLY off! Like I said honey DONT worry about this, and tell her to relax too, because if she is stressed out I guarantee you her period WILL be late! And ALWAYS have condom ready - JUST IN CASE you guys decide to take it further! Good luck and health!

Need some urgent advice on a mistake on our part. My GF and I had unprotected sex three days after her period got over (31st October). My penis was in her a vagina only for a fraction of minutes as we soon realized that we should be doing without a condom. I am dead sure that nothing at all happened as the intercourse was merely a few minutes. Now the trouble is that we are both tensed and she is stressed. Also because her periods haven't started. What are the chances that she is pregnant?