Hello. I'm 18 year old female and I was hopping that someone could help me. I have never seen symptoms like these and that’s why I don’t know what to do about all this.
You see, about a week ago I first time noticed this small lump just below my temple which I have never had before. Like I said, in the beginning it was small, hardly visible and pear shaped but with time- it has grow. So, now it gets pretty big and it could be easily visible. I haven’t seen anything about this and I'm just wondering what this could me.
Please tell me this couldn’t it be something serious!?

Hello. I have just read your post and, because I know something about this, I will gladly help you. You see, there are several things that could cause you this lump. For example, it could be simple sebaceous cyst or blocked sebaceous duct. This could be very painful especially if the lump become very big so the surgical drainage is recommended.
Looking at your age I have also came to the conclusion that it could be also wisdom teeth. Just in your age this teeth are coming out and can cause several symptoms such as temple lump, pain and headaches.
Even the condition called parotitis, inflammation of the parotid salivary gland could cause this condition. So, my suggestion is- contact your GP as quick as you can and have it looked.