i found a lump on my stomach last night that ive never noticed before and its rather big, i know i wasnt hurt, so i dont think that might of caused it. it doesnt really hurt it just feels a little sensitive when i touch.
also the other day i randomly got a nose bleed and the day before when i woke up i noticed some dry blood in my nose. and when i have sex sometimes i start to bleed in my vagina. and i was wondering if any of these could be conected....but the lump is whats really freaking me out. and i havent seen a doctor yet because i just noticed the lump last night

There are a few causes of abdominal lump and in order to know what it is, you need to be examined by a doc. The first thing a doc would do is press upon a lump and if s/he finds it necessary, they may order further tests and biopsy.

The most common lumps in the abdominal area are benign fatty growths called lipomas as well as skin lumps called sebaceous cysts. Lipomas are soft and usually don’t require treatment but sebaceous cysts may get infected and may have to be drained.

Other possible reason of a lump in the abdomen could be hernia. It usually appears in the midline and is caused by the protrusion of the bowel (most commonly) through a gap or opening into another part. A lump is most often found and it is usually bigger and more noticeable when you cough, laugh or sneeze.

Cancer cells can also cause a lump, a tumor. If the cells of this tumor can spread on the other tissues, it is malignant, if they don’t, then they are not cancer.

You better have it checked, so you can act on it!

What was the outcome? I've just found one on my waistline ..