I had a cold for some time and I didn’t take any medications. I let my body take care of it itself. And it went away. But this morning I woke up with strange discomfort in the neck area and when I touched it I felt lumps bellow my ears? Does anybody know what this could be????

What you are experiencing may be swollen gland probably caused by the cold you had. They usually disappear on their own after some time with any necessary treatment. So, I don’t think you should be worried. But just to be on the safe side you should go to the doctor’s cos there are some other causes to lumps in the neck area such as : growth of the thyroid gland, skin cyst, an overgrowth of fat cells, some allergic reaction, a noncancerous tumor, or salivary glands.

I woke up one moring and I noticed a lump right by my ear and also that one side of my face was swollen. My fore head was tight and it hurt to the touch. I couldnt even pull my hair back to go to the store. I really don't know what this could be. Later on that day close to the evening I noticed another lump right below my ear. I panicked because I knew that it was not there that moring because I would have noticed it. Please tell me what this could be I am really scared.

Thanks Jeneice