I have been having cramping in my lower abdomen for a month now having low grade fever a bit of nausea and loss of appitite

there could be a number of reasons why you would experience lower intestinal cramping, but the fact that you're having a fever as well points to some kind of an infection or inflammation. This infection or inflammation can be caused by number of things - from urinary tract infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, or even more serious conditions like irritable bowels syndrome.

It's just guessing until you get to the doctor's and do the necessary tests to determine what is causing your symptoms,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

hello saw the Dr today she said I have a surgical hernia and is sending e to a surgeon

Glad you saw the doctor and that you'll get your hernia fixed - it's a relatively simple procedure, depending on which part of your abdominal wall is weakened. It's usually one to three days stay in the hospital, and the procedure itself is done laparoscopically so you won't have any major scars. But you won't be allowed to lift any heavy objects afterwards - that's what might have caused your hernia in the first place. Wish you a safe surgery and a speedy recovery,
Nicole

Thanks a bunch, but at my age I am not worried about tummy scars but now that I think abut it, you are right. My story is too long to get into but thank you for answering. I am kind of thinking that my fat gut has been pulling in this hysterectomy scar for too long ( bikini)IN 79 I was 98 lbs and 5ft1in now I am 67and a half and 68 lbs all in the gut thank oh I am 4ft10