I have been having the weird rolling movement in my lower stomach. I have a flatter stomach but when I lay down on my back I can visually see and feel a movent roll across underu skin and protrude out. Starts at my right side to my left side. Also I'll get a weird nott under just In a random spot and I have felt it with my hands and it is very hard and weird. It's like when people get really hungry their stomach will growl and move around and stuff but I'm definatly not hungry, just trying to go to sleep. I wish someone could have the answer to this weird movement, because it is definatly not a baby.

you didn't say how old you are - that might help in figuring out why are you experiencing movement- like feelings in your lower stomach. By far, the most likely cause is hernia. Hernia develops when a small portion of your intestine pushes through a tear in the abdominal muscles. Sometimes they are painful, but it's not uncommon for you to be able to feel abdominal hernia and for it to be kind of moveable without any pain. The second thing worth considering, especially if you are a woman, is a chance that you might have an ovarian cyst - this, as well as hernia, is easily discovered with a simple ultrasound. Hernia repair procedures are fairly simple, meaning that you can get rid of this in a day,

wish you all the best,

Nicole

i had a bowl obstruction I was in hospital week in a half, I had severe pain, and they admitted me, and when I got out I was better , since they starved me to death lol, and now past few days I have a constant movement down on my lower right stomach same spot never moves, feels like something kicking down by my c section scar alittle under it, , im on the implanon birthcontrol, I dnt kn what I should do...