I had the procedure on Dec 26th 08 - 4 weeks ago...little cramping - little bleeding, very little discharge. I should have started my period last week...and I had NOTHING...YooHoo...saw my GYN for my followup and everything looks great...Hope this no periods continue for the rest of my life......Time will tell...wish I had done Novasure years ago.....I recommend it highly to all women suffering thru cramps and heavy bleeding!!!!
:O))

Not to be cynical, but just wait, your bleeding will come back. I think we were all fooled by undergoing this procedure because we didn't want to get a hysterectomy. Out of the last 12 weeks, I've been bleeding for 9 of them (heavy clotting, like a faucet, and also with the stinky discharge). Immediatley after novasure I had horrible abdominal cramps, and fever, missed a week of work. Prior to the procedure, hormonal treatment was tried and didn't work. Ultrasound after the fact revealed fibroids. I wish the ultrasound was ordered before the treatment so I could way my options more. Doesn't make sense. So, after my treatment I bled 6 straight weeks. Had 1.5 weeks off and bleeding just started up again last. Really frustrated.

Mine been the same also have infection now to blood still bright red too also getting blood clots in my fingers etc

I had the procedure done in 2012. It never helped and I ended up with the hysterectomy in 2014, which was brutal too. Thinking back, I should have just got the hysterectomy when I had the chance in 2012 because the inbetween watching and waiting just made me sicker.