Hello, I've been noticing a lot of changes in my body lately. I started all of my symptoms all around the same time. I began to get bloating and pain in my abdomen right above my navel, I also got a yeast infection shortly after that. I also have not gotten my period yet when I was supposed to get mine about 3 weeks ago. I am 100% sure I am not pregnant and I've looked about everywhere and I can't find answers. I am only 15 and I'm freaking out.

have you noticed any link between the food or drinks you eat and the bloating/ abdominal pain? I'm asking that to eliminate intestinal problems as a possible cause. Also, one of the most common reasons that would cause you to get bloated, with varying forms of abdominal pain are ovarian cysts and polycystic ovaries. If you have any of these conditions, your periods can also become very irregular and you might be experiencing period like symptoms at any point of your cycle. It would be best to visit your ob-gyn and find out exactly what is going on,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole