Help I think am pregnant:( so I had sex 2 days before my period last month and got my period it lasted 3 days which never happen before. My normal period lasts 6 days. Than I started having unprotected sex the day after my period ended for about 5 days in a row. Now I have crazy back aches I have light cramps and a bubbly feeling in my stomach also it feels weird to sleep on my belly lately. I also have mild headache that doesn't go away for the past week. My next period is a week and half away.

You should take a home pregnancy test and also see your doctor. Maybe consider birth control so you don't have to worry about any scares.

Hi I'm in a similar situation I was due my period 6 Jan I'm a 30 cycle 3 days before my period was due I had my usual cramping but instead of my period showing I had faint bloody discharge only when I wiped its gone now only lasted the three days I'm now five days over due I've taken two pregnancy tests both negative but I'm suffering from headaches slight nausea in the morning my breasts look bigger but aren't sore still get the occasional cramps and white discharge bloating I've got two children already so this is driving me insane 

My period is 11 days away is it 2 early to take a pregnancy test? Freaking out

:( I had 2 different tests give me a positive result last night. And I am now 2 days past my period so I am pregnant.. But I will still go to the doctor to confirm it. How did things go for u?