Ok I am so confused hopefully someone has experienced similar symptoms!!
My last normal period was Aug 18 and it was on time and lasted about 5 days which is normal for me. My boyfriend and I dont usually use any protection but I was on and off birth control earlier in the year and I stopped in July.
I was two weeks late which has never happened to me before in my life..the most I have ever been late was 4days(except when I was pregnant before) I was so certain I was pregnant. I was so exhausted and emotional and I pretty much had every symptom you could think of. And I had no cramps which I usually get right before and during my period. then on the 14 day I was late I started to spot and it continued to stop and start for about 4 days..it was much lighter than my normal period and did not follow my normal pattern. Also I had tiny clots but no cramping. So I thought I was crazy and thought maybe I wasnt pregnant but I still have this extreme thirst and smells are really strong, breats are tender and I have gained weight!! I have been eating better not worse so I dont understand how this could be..it looks like Im really bloated in my lower abdominal...I am so confused!!! I dont have insurance and the free clinic cant see me until nov 20!!! so sorry for being long winded but I am so confused and I have no one to turn to!!

Did you take a home pregnancy test?

I did when I was a week late it was negative...same thing happened the last time I was pregnant..I dont have much luck w/ those things! I am just so confused some really weird things are going on..lot of hair loss,skin is more sensitive, breaking out all over, and vaginal and lower abdominal pain.. like a quick sharp pain.

Go to your Gyn and have them take a pregnancy test, those things are much, much more accurate than a home pregnancy test. or go to the free clinic and have one taken. Does it hurt when you pee? or cloudy/bloody pee?

Just the past couple of days it has a little..I just dont feel "right" down there. Also the past month I have had a major increase in discharge..it started kinda clear and it made my panties really damp and now its like a yellowish white it has a faint smell but nothing offensive(tmi I know) and I have been getting a little bit of cramps. My next period is due on monday. I already made an appointment w/ the clinic but they can't see me until November 20!! It really sucks!

oh to answer the question it does hurt a little when I pee a couple times the past couple of days but no blood.

It is possible that you have a urinary track infection. I had one not to long ago and man was it painful, I had blood clots coming out where they shouldn't of!! lol You could be pregnant though. Go buy 3 different brands of home pregnancy tests and do them in the morning. Sometimes those things are asinine! I've been having a lot of discharge myself and now I'm wondering if I could be pregnant but I'm only 3 days late for my period which is "normal" for me, lol. My best of luck to you, I hope you get what you want.

thankyou! My next period is due on monday and I think I might just wait until I am late to take another test..that is if I can stand it!! Its so weird because I googled my symptoms and it took me to a web site that talked about women who are pregnant but didnt find out until later because they still had a "period". they pretty much described how I feel so I guess I'll just have to wait. I just wish I could get rid of this horribe metallic taste in my mouth I am so thirsty..I swear I am drinking several litters of water a day and I still cant get it to go away!! best of luck to you too :-)

Thanks! I toke a test today, it said I was not pregnant. I'm thinking I should take another test in a week if I still don't get my period by then. I hope you get your solution and you don't have a UTI! Like I said GOOD LUCK!!

I swear I cant stand those things..lol The waiting can be so frustating at times! thank you and I hope things work out for you!! ;-)

I know this is a yr ago, but im having the same issues except im a type 1 diabetic. My period was 2 weeks late then i bled for 2 days instead of my normal 5. All tests i take saod negative but i cant even smell lotion without feeling sick. Did you end up being pregnant?