Im an 11 year old girl.

I have recently been experiencing headaches. Sometimes they're big, sometimes they're small, but they happen ALMOST every ... single... day!

I don't know WHERE they are coming from... how to stop them... or what to keep the pain away!

I go to school 7:00 in the morning, and come back in the afternoon at 5:00 or 5:45.

I wake up with a slight feeling of pain, but I ignore it. During the day, running around or HEAT can give me headaches.

I used to think it was that I was just feeling dehydrated, but after solving that the headaches do not stop. I do wear my glasses all day, even when I come back to school. IS IT THAT I WEAR MY GLASSES TO MUCH?

I have to wear my glasses otherwise I cannot see clearly enough in class.

I haven't visited the doctor, because I was wondering if YOU could give me some suggestions on how to stop the headaches, or inform me on WHY THEY'RE STUCK WITH ME!

P.S. The headaches have been happening for a series of months. From 2010 June, To NOW!

Please help me!

~Ruby

have you been told your to wear your glasses for that amount of time? as some people like myself only need to wear them for driving or reading,

but if your having bad heads this much go and see the optician first. as normaly when you go see your doc he recomends you go to the opticians and just have your eyes checked of it could be that your glasses are wrong when they made up your perscription. so first stop optitians.

take care