For the past 2 years i have had so many different things happen to me, the main issue now is my head. i have been having constant headaches in the back of my head for about 7 months. i've been to the doctor and has been on all different types of tablets. one lot of tablets that were described to me was migran, which made my headaches WORSE! atm i'm on santimigran. they dont seem to do anything.

i see a chiropractor so the cure isn't that. i have to see a specialst soon, but i want to know if you have any idea what could be wrong with me.
i'm sick and tired of not gettingg an answer.

I would advise you to try acupuncture. Many reports showed acupuncture was helpful in relieving chronic headaches in just a few treatments. Try to locate a respectable acupuncturist in your area, give him/her a call and see what they have to say about your problem and whether they feel they could help.

Constant headaches can be attributed to just about anything from your personnel self to the air we breath. What is your environment like? What kind of job do you have? Do you wear glasses? Do you need glasses? I could go on for ever with this. You should do a process of elimination with yourself. Do you have pets? Do you or anyone your around smoke? What do you eat?
Do you have back problems, leg problems, what kind of shoes do you wear, do you live in sneakers, what about your dental work, a bad tooth, possible TMJ, what about your mattress and pillows, are they to soft or to hard? What kind of cleaning solvents do you use? You may have allergies. How is your sex life? Are you constantly stresses or aggrivated? There are a ton of things that can make one have a headache.
Then of course there is always the elephant in the room that no one wants to think about. What is your family history like as far as cancer or tumors? Have you had a brain scan? Think of every possible scenario and eliminate them one by one, maybe you will hit on the one thing that is the culprit. I wake up every morning with a headache, i know it's the way i sleep and my TMJ as well.