About four days ago, I began to notice a lump growing inside my rectum. (When I would sit down, it hurt). Over three days, it got progressively worse... I went to the doctor, and instead of giving me a diagnosis, she gave me a refurrel to another doc. (She said it looks like I have anal warts.) Now I'm glad I went to the doc, cause now I have to get these anal warts checked out but once she saw warts she almost completely forgot why I went there in the first place...and really dint tell me anything about the internal lump.... Now I'm waiting for the referral call (Thats how it works here in Canada, you gotta wait till they call you) and I still have no idea whats in my rectum... What are the possibilites?
Symptoms: Hard lump inside my rectum (can only feel it if you press through my right bum cheek), anal bleeding

Thanks guys for the help.

Its a t**d, take poop.

It could be a peri rectal abcess....i had about 15 years ago....it was extrememly painful.....they lanced it and drianed it, packed it......then it wouldnt heal, so they cartarized it...it still wouldnt heal, so i had to go somewhere else and have the whole thing done over.....on the third time they put this c-ton clamp on there, which cuts through the abcess over time.......extrememly painful, but maybe you can get better meds than i had...and better medical care.....
I just recently had my best friend down here, tell me her mom was going under the knife for the same exact thing......i hear people who drive alot get them......i think mine came after hitting the edge of something i was trying to sit on, but didnt make it....best of luck...