I have this hard red bump on my butt for more than a week. I was surprised when it came out, it is painful but it doesn’t itch. At first I thought it will pass quickly but it didn’t. I picked it and it healed. I think it is herpes.

I doubt that is herpes. I had herpes once. Maybe it’s that red hard painful lump on your butt just severe or inflamed pimple. Herpes outbreaks tend to start with one and proliferate into many sores. However, chances are if you've never had either a Type I or Type II herpes outbreak, your first one wouldn't be on your lower back.

I HAVE A BUMP IN BETWEEN MY BUTT AND ITS MY SKIN TONE COLOR BUT ITS WHEN I PLAY WITH IT SOME HOW I BUST IT LIKE A PIMPLE BUT IT APPERRS TWICE EVERY YEAR.....ND THATS IF I BUST IT OPEN IF I DONT THEN IT STAYS THERE AT TIMES IT HURTS ND ITCH MOST OF THE TIME IT IRRIATES ME THEN I POS IT. BUT AT TIMES WHEN IT APPERS ON ME IT SJOES UP ONE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BUTT CHEEKS ND BY MY VIGINA ANOTHER ONE IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY LIPS OF MY TOP VAGIAL AREA...

WHEN I DO CHECK IT IT BUST LIKE A PIMLE ND COMES BACK LIKE ONE TOOO.....
SOOO WHAT IS MY PROBLEM