Hi i wonder if you can tell me what this is before i go to the doctors, yesterday i noticed that on the inside of my labia it looks shredded its not sore although about a week ago it was sore but it sudenly stopped and now inside just looks shredded i looked today and it looks like its got a little worse and is spreading i had sex with my boyfriend (unprotected) and he played with me quite alot i felt a little sore after then we tried to have sex again later in the evening and i was still sore and thats when i noticed them i dont know if its how its normally like inside but its worrying me a little.
Thanks

Hi honey! Unfortunately lately my 1st question is this "Have either of you been recently tested for STI/STD's" Because this is what it sounds like!!!!! :-( Are you having any discharge - such as whiteish and smelly!? How many times do you have unprotected sex?

Hi this is her boyfriend. No we havent been checked out. We have never had protected.sex ive been with her for 4 months nearly and also i ejaculate inside her as she is taking the contraceptive pill. As for the white discharge i havent noticed any around the area the problem is or near the vagina opening but have. seen something white tucked away behined her vagina lips it did smell a little also when she comes its white also but im guessin thats normal and it doesnt smell well ive never stuck my nose in it so i wouldnt realy know. I have no symptoms of any sti or std so were a little confused on how shes got one unless she done something behind my back but i know she would because i know she loves me a lot
Thanks for helping us x

Ok this can be 1 of 2 things either an infection as in a yeast infeciton OR an STI/STD as in Gonoreha!! also know that MANY infections can have no symptoms at all then WHAM they show up! So that is why you BOTH need to be tested! Because you both practice unsafe sex! I always tell my boys and their friends as I will tell you! Even if your girlfriend is on the pill, in this day and age of HUGE increases in STI/STD's you always HAVE to wear a condom! Or something like what this COULD be will definitely rear it's head! In a city near where I live Syphillis - which was never heard of 10 years ago has reached an epidemic and an increase of 2000%!!!!!!!!!! It is just amazing to me!

The one good thing out of this is that when you are having unprotected sex women and men are very susceptable to yeast infections! So hopefully this is all she has! I would suggest you guys using a 7 day yeast infection pack and follow the directions, tell her to wear cotton underwear - and you too! NO SEX!!!! and to wash her area and your pubic area with non scented non soap cleanser - the good ones are antibacterial skin washes you can find them on the same aisle! Don't use talc or anything scented and use the cream on both of you! Now she shoud see a difference in 3 days - but still use the whole 7 days! NOW IF she doesn't you both need to go and get checked at your local free clinic! Because it doesn't matter who gave what - because you will never find that out - but I guarantee you if one of you has something the other will too! Including yeast infectsion! I hope this helps you both and good luck and health! Please let me know how you guys make out OK?

Hi we just got some canesten cream is this for yeast infections?

Also could you list some non scented non soap antibacterial skin washes as we tried to find some but we had no luck findin any thanks again

Physioderm, Spectrogel, Cetaphil, And FINALLY found the name of the darn thing!!! TERASEPTIC!!!! You have no idea how long I've been looking for this name! Anyways!! 8-| You will also need an entire pack 7 day for sure of either Canesten or Monistat They come with suppositories and external cream! The Canesten cream will be good for him! Just incase he has a yeast infection too! So NO SEX at ALL! Until you are healed, and start right away with the pack and follow it entirely for the 7 days OK? The cleansers will be in the acne aisle!