hi everyone i am new here. i am freaking out because i had a really bad allergic reaction to always scented pads and now my whole labia is swollen and itchy and very irritated. also developed a diaper rash. i was careless and had sex once and it has gotten way worse. i went to the doctor and it's no yeast infection. he prescribed me TAC cream which is for allergy/rashes/etc. i tried OTC cortisone creams and monistat 3 which didn't do anything to help. it has been 2 weeks now and i really hope this cream works

my labia is so swollen and i keep scratching it and irritating it more i was wondering if it would be okay to hold a ice pack down there or something to help it stop itching???. thanks

Same thing happened to me one year ago.  I went to a GYN specialist, She brought the whole office to see.  I had a severe allergic rash in the shape of the extra long pad.  Ouch!!! She prescribed Nystatin/Triamcinolone Aceton Cream USP 15 GM. Apply to affected area twice a day. It took a couple of weeks to fully clear up.  I can no longer use any always or tampax products now. 

Made with kefir and goat's milk, the sensitive soap and lotion made by Chuckling Goat helped me within a week's time. For months, I experienced itching in my left labia majora (Yup, the lip). Due to friction, heat, or moist, I deduced it to be a form of the lesser talked irritation-- vulvar dermatitis or eczema. I was sore and refused to be on steroids. Thankfully, I heard about the product on Hay House radio. I gave it a try and in a week, the difference is so noticeable. I hardly itch, and the soap alone can give relief and gentle cleansing to my lady parts. I am now on a mission to share about this to the many health forums with which ladies feel helpless with such condition. We need to know that there are effective and natural cures available. I am in no way affiliated with the company, but my healing led me to share my experience. Healing to you too!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use