Sorry if this is a bit detailed, I just really wanna know what is going on.

Well lately I have been getting large amount of discharge or mucus type liquid coming from my vagina, it is really irritating, there is no itch, no burning, no anything except excessively getting wet from it, not even in a sexual way. I could just be sitting there and it occurs. I've taken more showers so that I don't feel gross from it, am more active then I was and after wards sometimes I sit around a lot. Could it be from my body being active then relaxed and not having a schedule where am doing the same things all the time?

Am not sexually active at all, I do sometimes do things by myself but not have ever done anything with anyone.
The mucus discharge is long and clear, sometimes has giant clumps of white while dropping. It sometimes comes out even if am not going to the bathroom. When in the toilet it's a large ball of white. I know it's gross but I don't want to be with this anymore, anybody have any idea what it could be? Is it just hormones because am a teenager? It's always occurring and it's sticky. Sometimes has a smell and at times it's when wiping it's yellow on the toilet paper.
One time I had found white on my vagina on the outside.
Am sort of scared but mostly irritated by it.
I've convinced myself it happens to all girls. Any help?

Hi Hon! It does happen quite frequently actually! I would hazzard a guess you have a yeast infection, also when the mucus is long and stringy this means that you are ovulating! So the 1st thing I want you to do is yourself or your mom, buy a 7 day treatment for yeast infection - you can buy them in the personal hygeine aisle! Due to the extent of your infection definitely use the 7 day one and use ALL of it! ASAP start taking yogurt with Acidopholus/Probiotics in it, or take the pill form of them. Women have more yeast/candida in them and especially when we ingest a lot of sugar, white flour etc! Wear cotton underwear, and try not to use anything with scent in - including soap, you can use an antibacterial wash. Actually some of the yeast infection kits are sold with washes as well! Another thing that could be aggravating you is the fact that you might have a slight allergy to scented products - such as detergents/fabric softeners, and this is on your underwear, your jeans, your bedding, nightwear etc. So try and use non scented products too! So give it a full 7 days and see what happens after that OK? Good luck and health honey!

Can you give us an update on how it goes for you once you undergo Bambi's treatment? We'd like to hear how you're doing and can provide support along the way. THanks!