Hi, i had sex for the first time ever on Feb. 5th. Since then i have not had sex as i told my boyfriend i would like to wait until i am on birth control to continue having sex. We used a condom and it did not break. Anyways, i got my period on the date that i expected it to come on after having sex for the firs time. I had my usual cramping for a few days before and then it started. It was different however. It was only 3 days and was light for the first, fairly heavy for the second and part of third. It was bright red in colour. i didn't really think much of it. I tested for pregnancy on March 2, after my "period" just incase. I used clear blue easy and got a negative result. On March 19th i tested again with First response just because i was paranoid. Again i got a negative response. My period then started on the expected day, March 24. This one was heavier then the last but still didnt seem wuite like my periods that i was used to having before i lost my virginity. it lasted from the 24-28. I wouldn't consider it spotting at all, as 1.5 days were quite heavy, and i had to change tampons regularily. Again with this period i experienced my regular 2-3 days before of mild cramping. Then April 21st came along, right when i was expecting my period and again i became to spot and then it came on heavier. It lasted from the 21-25, however it was only heavy for about 2 of those days. I am concerned as though i may be pregnant. I may just be losing my mind and being paranoid, but my stomach feels fuller, even though i have been eating poorly. My breasts are not sore, only at the times of my "period" as they usually are. I haven't noticed any symptoms of pregnany other than a slightly fuller stomach. am i overreacting??

No need to worry this is normal. When I had a period it would come every other month before I started taking the depo provera. That was my best method as I didn't want to have a baby at the time. I stayed on depo from 17 years old until 31 years old. I am 32 years old having my first child.