I've been on the Nuvaring for over a year now. I always get my period within three days after taking it out. It has now been over a week and I haven't had my period yet.
For the past two months I've experienced a lot of cramping, much like menstrual pains, as well as a lot of back pain. I've been having a lot of headaches and been really tired as well. recently I've noticed that I've been urinating a lot.
The thing is, I've had a period since the last time I had sex. My boyfriend visited me for just over a week and shortly after he left I had my scheduled period. I know that a lot of women will have a regular period during the beginning of pregnancy, and I suspect that since I had intercourse just shortly before my menstruation began, that this could be likely. I also know that some women experience implantation bleeding, but this was much heavier than that is described as (I usually have heavy periods).
But with birth control as well as one normal period how likely is it that I am pregnant? Am I just being paranoid, or should I get tested?

Can I be pregnant if I was jacking my boyfriends penis slowly and he had underwear on while I was jacking him and then I went to the bathroom to pee ... can I be pregnant ¿