i have multiple lumps above my right clavicle. i did x-ray and the result is i have TB (PTB). it is possible to have multiple lumps because of TB?

my daughter had multiple lumps in her grain limphatic glands i took her to the doctor straight away i was told because she had a cold her limph glands sometimes swell up and become vissible. have you been offered an mri scan ??

Hallo,
The condition that you have is very scenarios. Having pulmonary tuberculosis is bacterial infection that can affect your lungs but also it can spread to other organs. The thing is that your lymph nodes are just reacting to your infection in the lungs. So the answer to your question is yes lymph nodes can be swollen because of pulmonary tuberculosis. The thing is that lymph nodes will get back to normal when your pulmonary tuberculosis is treated. So the important thing is that you need to talk to your doctor about treating your pulmonary tuberculosis. This is very serious condition that can affect many aspects of your life. I think that you will need a lot of medication to treat this infection in your body.