I’ve noticed swollen gland above my collar bone. I haven’t even known that glands are situated there. It causes mild pain when touched. I think that it may be related with lung disease. I have very sensitive respiratory system. Please tell me if you know what may be the cause of swollen gland above collar bone.

Swollen gland above collar bone is well known sign of tuberculosis. I know it because of my son. He had swollen gland above clavicula and he was diagnosed tuberculosis soon after. Do blood tests as soon as possible. I may be wrong, but that’s my expirience.

Glands and lymph nodes go from your head to the bottom of your neck and continue to go under your armpit. So as you can see you have many glands in your body and this is a good thing because they are very important part of our body’s immune system. Any infection that you have in your body will result in swelling one of these glands. Now can you tell me more about your respiratory problem? Do you have some kind of infection or a flu maybe? This infection and problem with your respiratory system might cause your gland to get enlarged so to get this gland back to normal you will have to treat your underlying condition first.

I've had swollen glands above my collar bone for over 5 years now.. I sthis an infection?  Or cancer?  I've had this a long time.  I do feel fatigued. I have never had this checked but it has been a long time.  Could this be a naging infection?  hoping.

I have the same thing for about the same amount of time. did you ever tind out what it was?