I'm masturbating 3 times a day. I masturbate after 4 hours of my first masturbation. It makes pain to my penis. was it leads toany problem?

Hey there how old are you ? Do you use lube? Why does it hurt and why do you masturbate so much if it hurts ?

i'm 17.what is lube? I dont know why it hurts.

Lube is lubricant some people use saliva or lotion or oil you can also buy personal lubricant at stores.... It makes your penis more slippery. Does your penis get red at all and where at on your penis does it hurt? Are you circumcised?

What is circumcised? it make me pain in whole penis. whether masturbation is different from ejaculation?

Circumcision is removing the foreskin from
The end of the penis... Look at pictures of circumcised and uncircumcised penis on internet and you should be able to figure out if you are circumcised or not

I'm not circumcised. whether masturbation is different from ejaculation?

Hello anybody there????

Masturbation is sexually stimulating yourself using your hand or objects. And ejaculation is when semen is released from your penis during an orgasm. Usually after you start going through puberty and your body is able to make semen you will ejaculate if you masturbate long enough

how many times I can ejaculate in a day? what is the time period between two masturbation?

Most guys masturbate about once per day but some guys go less some more like 2,3,4,5 times per day.... As long as it doesn't interfere with your life it's ok also it shouldn't be painful so if you are ejaculating 3,4,5 times a day and your penis or testicles are getting sore you may want to masturbate less. As for time inbetween sessions that depends on the person. Some guys (although not many ) need no time to only a few minutes most wait atleast a few hours but it depends on how you are and what your body can do.... After you ejaculate does. Your erection go away?

whether circumcison occurs naturally or if i was not circumcised it causes any problem ?

Circumcision does not naturally occur. It is done by a doctor shortly after a baby is born... But some cultures or families choose not to have their son circumcised

if i was not circumcised it causes any problem ?

No not usually.... Can you pull back your foreskin and see the glans (head) of your penis?