I'm 13 years old and my penis is 5.5 inches erect. I masturbate every day and It feels good. Will my penis get bigger?? I hope it will since I wanna f**k those ladies real good

Hi Juan is very possible for your penis to grow larger you are only 13. However your size is actually average for an adult erect penis so I would not feel bad about your size. Have you started puberty if so how long ago did you start? 

I started like a year ago but I worry a lot because I'm catholic so I shouldn't masturbate or have bad thought but I want to have sex asap and in my religion you shouldn't have sex until married

I know exactly where you're coming from I am Catholic to and at your age thought the same way. It is normal for you to have feelings like that because your hormones are changing. If you don't masturbate you will still almost definitely  ejaculate while you sleep. This is normal not a sin...  also are you circumcised? 

What is circumcised??

Also, when should I first have sex?? And is porn okay??

Hey again usually there is skin covering the glans (head) of the penis called the foreskin but if someone is circumcised that skin is removed.... you can google images of it and see what yours looks many people your age and older look at porn and masturbate but technically porn is considered sinful as well..... as for sex I definitely don't recommend having sex at your age or at least until you are over 18 and with someone who you are very serious with and probably gonna marry. Honnestly probably better if you wait until marriage if you go by the church teachings but again the choice is yours.

Thanks!! Also why do people get cirmucised??

Just looked it up and I don't think I'm circumcised. Is that bad??

There is nothing wrong with being uncircumcised unless you can't pull back your foreskin and expose the head of your penis. Judging by your name I would guess you are Latino/Hispanic. It is very common for latinos to be uncircumcised. Probably about 80-90%are. Circumcision is usually done for hygienic or religious reasons. For example Jewish boys are circumcised as part of a religious rituals. Many boys in the United States are circumcised because it is culturally something that is done and makes keeping your penis clean easier. But again many people are not circumcised and do just fine.

As for having sex I would definatly wait for having sex.... there are lots of risks and responsibility with it such as pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)