Heya everyone i am 18 my periods are usually regular i am a week late and have sore and sentative boobs i have always been feeling very sick at times and having hot flushes i have dne 3 home pregnancy test all sayin negative i have been having unprotected sex for over the last month what are the chances that i am pregnant? And do home pregnancy test sometimes say negatative when u are actually pregnant? Please help!!!!

Well, I would hope that you want or are happy to be pregnant, because consistent (repeated) unprotected sex is indeed nature's tried and trusted formula for babies.

While I am no expert on home pregnancy tests (google research on them for that), it's a bit irrelevant really, as you either are, or are not, and are going to find out soon enough for sure.

If you want an official verdict, I'd suggest a visit to a doctor or hospital or clinic and let a professional run the test for you.

In the meantime, I would suggest giving some thought to how you would arrange your life to either deal with raising a child, or if you feel unable to do that, that you begin to talk to experts and elders who may be able to counsel you, including helping you - depending where you live and your country's laws and facilities - to either raise, or if it is within your rights and is supported, to terminate the pregnancy.

You were sensible enough to ask the question here on this site. Whatever happens, I do hope you'll be sensible enough to keep asking questions, and getting the advice and information you need, so you can have a fulfilling life, whichever way the tests turn out.

I think that you should go to your doctor && do a blood test for you to find out.