Ok. Hello there. I'm trying to figure out if I'm pregnant.
Had sex Nov 27-Dec 2,DEC 5th-15th got sick fever 100 for 2-3days,sore throat, headache, flu symptoms but still ate! Also my breast got very sore and bigger.

Period due 15th of December period showed up 4 days late, period started off as spotting then got heavy then stopped then started as spotting again period lasted 2-3days.

I smell things that aren't there and taste is different-January 6th sick again same feeling as before except now starting today i can't eat or drink anything without wanting to vomit. Period due 15th and hasn't come yet. I've also have had other symptoms increased vaginal discharge but watery no smell not itchy, fluttering in pelvis that keeps getting stronger (had it for a month,pelvic cramping fatigue, and headaches.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Well, these could be signs of pregnancy. You do experience most of the pregnancy symptoms. Why don't you do the pregnancy test, that's the only way you'll find out if you are pregnant. Good luck!

Well I took a test this morning and it's negative. I'm a little worried because in my last pregnancy I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was five months the tests came up negative then too. Lol so I just want to make sure I'm not crazy and my symptoms couldn't be anything else before I demand blood tests and ultrasounds from my doctor.

I would normally believe in my test result, but I understand your distrust. It is strange that test couldn't detect you're pregnant for five moths. There is a possibility that while using the home pregnancy test strip you either did not dip it well or did not hold it well in your urine stream, depending on the test you are using. This error in technique may give false negative results.