I'm 16 and me and this lad had sex the other day. I had finished my period a few days before, but we didn't use and protection and he didn't pull out.
Since then I have been feeling sick (but not in the morning), I can smell much better and my breasts are sore and heavy. I've also been having an increase in vaginal discharge but its slightly coloured yellow-browny (but not too bad). I've also been having cramps in my abdomon like period pains but no period. I'm due on anytime now but not seens anything so far.
Does this sound like pregnancy to anybody? Please somebody help.
Thanks :$

why did you not use a condom!!!!!
Well, anybody can get pregnant having sex (given you're a female) so yes you could be, but seeing you have this yellowy discharge, it could also be an STD.
Go and get an STD test to clear it up.

Cheers

[Hi, It sounds to me like you could be pregnant. I had the same symptoms. You can take an early result pregnancy test if your do for your period soon. Abstinence is the only way you can stay std free and not pregnant. Hoped this helped.
Good luck and God Bless.

So you're asking, am I pregnant? Well, you have all the classical early pregnancy signs! It is very normal to feel sick, have swollen breasts, and experience changes in your sense of smell and taste. Other early pregnancy symptoms many women get are a bloated abdomen, feeling really tired, and acne breakouts. You can also feel pretty moody. 

Just these symptoms alone do not mean you are pregnant of course. You are only pregnant if you are pregnant. So the best way to find out is get a pregnancy test. You being 16 I assume this is not something you really wanted, either. So, it is best to find out ASAP if you wanted to get a termination. 

WHY DID YOU NOT USE CONTRACEPTION I WAS PREGNANT AT 16 BUT THE CONDOM SPLIT.IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU COULD BE YOU DONT JUST GET MORNING SICKNESS IN THE MORN IT CAN BE ANY TIME OF DAY HAS IT BIN LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS SICE YOU HAD SEX I DIDNT GET MORN SICKNESS TILL I WAS BOUT 12 WEEKS GONE I DIDNT EVAN NO I WAS PREGNANT FOR BOUT 7 WEEKS WEN I BIT INTO EGG SAMWICH N WAS SICK

I'm 16 in a couple of months and I've had what you've described since I was 13, which was before the first time I had sex. I can't be pregnant for 2 years and I doubt it's an STD because as I already said, I've had them symptoms since I was 13, before I first had sex... I hope this gives you hope but I still suggest you check it out with a doctor! ;-)