Dearest anyone who can help,

I had intercourse with my boyfriend almost 2 weeks ago. It was unprotected but he pulled out way before he came.
I've never done it unprotected, unsafe, I know. But lately I've web feeling nauseated. Well, I feel absolutely normal everywhere I go but when I come home and sit down.. Giving me time for thoughts.. I feel nauseated, but not to the point to where I vomit or can't handle it anymore. I have alot of stress going on right now, and I've missed my period by 3 days. Should I be worried? Or am I over stressing myself to the point where I'm making myself act pregnant?
I keep feeling my stomach and abdomen, scared I'll find it hard or tender. My breasts aren't tender at all.
Also, I'm eating alot, but that's normal for me. I'm 20, so I'm still growing haha!! Another thing that has been bothering me is that I've been tired. Then again I do wake up at 3:30 am for work 3-4 times a week...

If I can get any answers at all I will very much appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Learned my lesson.

Well since it was unprotected there's a possibility that you can be, but I think mostly you're stressing too much. The best thing to do is to just go to your doctor and see if you are. That way you'll have a better chance of knowing and you can stop stressing so much. Because you could be making yourself sick by stressing and that can be giving you false pregnancy symptoms.

Doesn't male difference that he pulled out before he came?

Either way, thank you so much!

I'm sorry, I meant. "does it make a difference"

Autocorrection isn't very nice to me sometimes.

No. Just because he pulled out doesn't make it less likely for you to get pregnant. He could have pre-ejaculated (and that could have contained sperm) and he could have started ejaculating and didn't feel it and pulled out a second too late and don't know. There's always a chance of getting pregnant when you have unprotected sex. Just wait until your next period and if it's late then take a home pregnancy test and just to be more sure, you could go to the doctor and they can do tests so you can be more sure.