Can you still get cramps and be pregnant? I am about a week late from getting my period. And i am always on top on my cycle. They have always been irregular since i can remember and I always get really bad cramps that pretty much keep me out of breath and in bed, but this month i have just had slight cramping and i just feel weird really. I also get migraines alot, expecially bad right before I get mi period. But so far im feeling pretty ok. I have not had any morning sickness. My sleeping patterns are horrible. I sleep all day and im up all night. but its so hard for me to get out of bed. I had unprotected sex, so i could be. But im not sure. I really don't have anyone to talk to about this. And I also do not have a doctor. :'(

Actually, yes slight cramping is extremely common in the first month of pregnancy. What's happening is the uterus is expanding making room for the baby. So it's possible that you could be pregnant. I would say that if it were possible you should get a home pregnancy test just to make sure. Good luck and keep us updated.

I am thinking about either going to a pregnancy center with a friend because money is kinda tight right now. And i will keep you updated. Its just I find it weird that ive missed mi period like this. see i starts August 20th and it lasted about 4 to 5 days. so im not sure when i would have gotten my period this month. But i know i am deff late... I just dont know what to do.

Yes going to a planned parenthood or free clinic is a good idea. They will either do a urine or blood test and that will give you an answer. And if even it comes up negative they can check to see why maybe it's been delayed. So I think that would be a good idea. Good luck.