I had sex on Feb 17th one of my ovulating days & we didnt use a condom. I know it's only been 10 days but Im having all these symptoms. Is it to early for symptoms? Just the past few days I've been throwing up clear acid like liquid,I've never done that but that was the very first thing to happen...my nipples are sore&my boobs ach. My emotions are like a roller coaster! I havent been able to think straight....hungry alot....tired. Im suppose to have my period March 1st.

The stress of worrying about pregnancy and your period can cause you to have pregnancy like symptoms that you have described above. If your period is supposed to come on the 1st then you still have not missed your period. I would suggest waiting until the 3-5 time frame to take a pregnancy test and if its negative retest after another few days. After the 10th if still no period and negative pregnancy test consult your doctor for a blood pregnancy test and they will also do some other blood test to check for any other reason of missed period.

Thanks! Im suppose ta start my period tamorrow....idk why I said tha 1st. I woke up this morning &when I wiped it was really light...none on my panties though. I hate tha wait time!

Just remember when your worry and stress about pregnancy it will cause you to have symptoms which could easily resemble pregnancy symptoms. Also try to avoid having unprotected sex and you are on the same time cycle I am on so avoid sex between 12-18 when you are most fertile because your ovulating.