Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I would like to find out more about one weird health problem. About a month ago I first time felt this burning sensation in my stomach.
A friend of mine told me it could be from excess acid and told me that drinking more milk could relieve my symptoms. And it really did!
I didn’t feel this pain for about two weeks and than I felt it again but this time it was occurring almost after every meal. I don’t know what to do. The burning sensations last for about a half of hour. I have contacted my doctor and he did some helicobacter test but it came negative. I don’t know what to do! Any ideas what this might be?

Well, like your doctor probably thought, all your symptoms are telling about excess acid in your stomach and presence of helicobacter pillory in your stomach. But this hasn’t to be the only probable cause.
Food poisoning, such as salmonella, has the same symptoms as a virus and bacteria infection, but with a higher fever.
A peptic ulcer will cause pain and indigestion that won't respond to changes in diet and no meter how much milk you drink- your symptoms will not get any better. Even some, “extra-stomach” problems can cause you these sensations such as gallstones in your bile ducts. I think that diagnostic method called endoscopy or gastroscopy could maybe tell you a lot about the probable cause of your “weird” problem!

You have acid reflux. I have had it for years and I'm only 32. Best fix is to try Prilosec OTC every morning for 2 weeks. Then if you start to get the burn take a tums or Ranatadine right away. Also try to avoid spicy foods and alcohol.
If it persists after 2 weeks even with the meds call your dr.