my husband has burning inthe stomach all day and night . have meds for this and not working. will not sleep at night help me

could be anything, but give further detail, or go to primehealthdirect, and ask for their nutritional advisor, very helpful advice, helped me!

You didn’t say much about what tests has your husband undergone and which treatment he received because it is kind of important.

Burning in the stomach is most likely due to gastritis, inflammation of the stomach lining that could be caused by many things like bacteria, alcohol, too much fat and spicy food, taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen and alike) on an empty stomach.

The most common bacteria that causes gastritis is Helicobacter pylori but Escherichia coli and Salmonella can do that as well. A blood test could reveal the presence of bacteria.

The problem could be due to acid reflux or even gallstones but thorough examination needs to be done in order to realize what the problem may be and what kind of treatment he may need.